We bring the best of commercial technology and techniques to infrastructure engineering. And because IT
infrastructure needs to be built to last but also adapt, we look significantly ahead of today's needs so that our
solutions can last.
We focus on a number of key areas that allow for holistic technical and process solutions both in our advisory-engineering services and our products, such as:
- Private/Public Cloud architectures
- Pilot to Production IT infrastructure
- High Performance System, Network and Storage Virtualization
- Highly Adaptive APIs
- Advanced Storage, Messaging systems, and Algorithms
- Analytical and Process Models
- Application agnostic technologies
- Security architectures
- Critical Network engineering
We've Been There
Highlighted successes we have brought to our customers.
- Analytical systems for large banks
- Advised, designed, built and engineered the infrastructure that ran HSPD-12 Smart Card system for 750,000+ Federal workers
- Helping drive the transformation and modernization of the largest E9-1-1 system in the US through advisory and engineering
- Advancing the state-of-the-art of systems that help support complex logistics in multiple countries for the U.S. Army
- Supported the design and engineering of the Law Enforcement Information Exchange (LInX) system; there are 760 NCIS LInX partner agencies with approximately 30,000 trained users.
Want to learn more? Here's our brochure.